"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Saturday

There's no need to convert a believer

I came across this collection the other day and boy oh boy was I excited! I was going to just post a few, but I couldn't choose. So here is almost all of the Theyskens' theory resort 2012 collection, for your enjoyment.

Photobucket

That crochet bag is perfect! If you don't mind people seeing everything you're carrying, and the occasional item falling out.


Photobucket

Blue boots are the one thing missing from my life.


Photobucket

Great colour on that bag and those pants! Ok red pants are an other thing still missing from my life. But I guess in the greater scheme of things, that's really not that bad.


Photobucket

I've been thinking about wearing extremely long shirts with shorts. Doesn't she look nice? Also that skirt is just lovely.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More red pants!! Hurray! I can't tell if that printed blazer has a collar or not. If it does not (and I really don't think it does) then that is pretty cool and I want it. If it does have a collar I still want it... but I might cut the collar off.


Photobucket

Those pants look like they are made of liquid. Liquid pants people, we have the technology!


Photobucket

The sheer pant!! Here it is. I don't know where on earth I can find a pair, or how I can make them, but I've simply got to try.


Photobucket

The top says classy and casual, the bottom says 80's grunge. Talking of course about the girl on the left. Honey on the right is grampa chic from head to toe, and that works too!


Photobucket

Ombre shirt and skirt... but NOT in the same outfit. Never.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Don't you just want everything? I do. I really do.


And here is a pretty song. All his songs are pretty and you should probably listen to them... yes you!

1 comment:

  1. First it was an obsession with theory...then it became an unhealthy addiction to Theyskens. love. everything. must have! It's always hard for me to pick my favorites from each collection too :)

    ReplyDelete