"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Friday

You found another way to tell the truth

After a random one month hiatus from the blogging world, I am back. I swear I have a very legitimate reason for the first couple of weeks, and then I just sort of got lazy. I find blogging is kind of like working out, once you stop for a bit, it's really hard to find the motivation to get back into it. But here I am! My motivation comes from my friend Caroline, who I attended university with out east. Caroline messaged me the other day to let me know that she reads my blog on the regular. Very kind words Caroline, thank you, and perhaps a subtle hint for me to make a new post some time this decade. So here it is!

This week Jill and I went to the Rita Liefhebber sample sale just down the street from where I live. Rita is a model, turned stylist, turned designer from Toronto. I got to see cozy sweaters, leggings and dresses with leather accents from her Fall/Winter collection, and a few billowy tops and skirts from her upcoming Spring/Summer collection. Her designs all have a very simple elegance to them. And although most items were not in my current price range, I so enjoyed looking at them and touching them. Fortunately I was able to purchase a beautiful champaign coloured loose cropped T-shirt, which I love!

Here are a few of her designs...


Photobucket
This is the shirt I bought, in a different colour.

Photobucket
Wouldn't mind wearing this skirt on New Years Eve... or on a trip to the grocery store. Perfect for any occasion, right?!


Photobucket
I wanted to buy this one... so bad...

Photobucket
... and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment