"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Saturday

The bus don't go to Hogwarts, we gots to take the train.

There were two options of things to do last night, other than the usual Friday night drinking of course,

  1. Camp outside H&M for the opening of the Lanvin for H&M collection, so that I might be one of the lucky girls to score a piece before it’s sold out.
Orrrr...

  1. Go see Harry Potter.

As much as I love fashion, sitting outside in the cold all night didn’t really appeal to me all that much. And so, the warm, fuzzy feeling that I get from anything to do with Harry Potter, drew me to the AMC theatre at Dundas Square (which is located right across from the H&M I might add, just to rub it in).

I do not regret my decision to choose fantasy over fashion, because the movie was awesome, AND I did not contract hypothermia. Now, just to make this somewhat fashion related, here are some pictures of Emma Watson looking pretty darn cute and fashionable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annnnd just for good measure...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment