"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Saturday

Dead disco

For the launch of her final fall collection for Top Shop, Kate Moss wore this black Lurex jumpsuit.

Photobucket

Very reminicent of the jumpsuits worn in the 70's ...

Photobucket

or of my Jazz Dance competition costume from the 90's, which looked something like this (minus the cleavage)...

Photobucket

But hey, it's Kate Moss and she definitely pulls it off. Also, I looked at the Top Shop collection online, and I have to say I'm not blown away. There are a few items that I wouldn't mind having, like this suede fringe shirt, but nothing that I absolutely am dying to have. Not that I can really afford to have Top Shop shipped to me in Canada, but it's generally nice to go on the website and fantasize.


No comments:

Post a Comment