"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday

Is it a lady, or is it a man?

My Halloween costume was Annie Hall. In the 70's Diane Keaton's breakthrough character was a fashion icon. She made menswear a staple in women's fashion (with the help of the costume designer and Ralph Lauren). And this is a trend that continues to be relevant today. I wasn't sure how many people would "get" my costume, but I figured that for those who didn't, they would see my highwaisted trousers, button down shirt, structured vest and floppy hat, and just think I was dressed up as some overly trendy chic. I had all the items in my closet already, I just had to put them all together at the same time. So I managed to mix my love for fashion and my love for film with my general laziness towards Halloween, and think it was a mission accomplished!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment