"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday

I can see the light, shining through you

I only wear my sequin shirt on very special occasions... which is why it was weird when I wore it to work today. It was also weird when a customer told me that I looked like the pieces of jewelry I was trying to sell (not sure whether or not that was a complement, but I'll take it).

Photobucket

Photobucket
The shirt is vintage from 69 Vintage on Queen St. W, and it reflects light onto any shiny surface I come near, so it's also great for blinding my enemies if they should try to ambush me. Too bad it didn't work on Zoe... JUST KIDDING! On that note, here is what Zoe wore to work today...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zoe's weapon against her enemies is her horrid recorder playing, she is terrible at music... JUST KIDDING AGAIN! She's in a band.

Ok, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment