"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

Fell away like paper lace

The other day I felt inspired by Dolce & Gabbana spring 2011 RTW. The white lace says innocence but the see-throughness says... not so innocent? I dunno, I like it though.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Starting to get more creative with locations around my house at which I can force my mother to take pictures of me. This is the front lawn in front of our blue spruce.

Photobucket
It rained on me a little. Not really sunny out, but people have worn sunglasses in darker conditions I'd say.

Photobucket
I opted for some floral shorts underneath this "not long enough to be a dress but too long to be a shirt" thing. I think it works, but it's something I'll have to play around with.

Sunnies - American Eagle (I know right!)
Shirt - Thrifted
Shorts - Vintage from Penny Arcade
Shoes - Thrifted
Tights - Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment