"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

I feel the light and I'm ready to be out in it

This is definitely an attention getting skirt. It's long and shimmery and pleated and it's the most beautiful shade of dusty rose (which perfectly matched my Grandparents carpet). And here's the real kicker! I have pretty much assumed that the long skirt trend is one of those trends that us ladies love, but is not particularly attractive to the opposite sex. But when I wore it to a family gathering, I got a lot of compliments from my male relatives... even my brother (who isn't a fan of most of the strange things I wear). I don't know if it totally counts if the complements come from family members, but hey, it's a start.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Urban Outfitters
Shirt - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment