"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Monday

Simple perfection



Photobucket

So Vogue magazine tells me that neutral shades are in for spring summer '10. Which explains why lately (since winter even!) all I want to buy is pretty little skirts, shirts, and dresses in light fabrics and even lighter shades. For some reason whenever I think of ultra feminine and neutral colored clothing, it always makes me think of Chanel (like these examples from the spring/summer 2010 collection).





The other day I went to 69 Vintage on Bloor St. and bought 3 dresses all in light pink and cream colors, for $15. The dress in the photo I almost didn't buy because it had a huge stain on the front and needed to be hemmed. But I love having a project to work on. So with the help of my mother (and spray and wash) I removed the stain COMPLETELY, and hemmed the dress to my desired length and... voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment