"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Friday

I know we suffer for fashion, or whatever

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mine and Jill's last minute outfits for the Joe Fresh fashion show for LG Fashion Week. Jill wore her trusty Club Monico dress, my Armani Jacket and a gold gladiator cuff from Fabrice. I wore my Zara trousers, a vintage shirt (stolen from my roommate Quinn), Jill's YSL coat, and some Gem Kingdom necklaces from Fabrice.

Finding the outfit was relatively easy, hailing a cab at Exhibition Place in the pouring rain, in 3.5 inch heels while 50 other people are attempting to do the same thing... NOT so easy.

But on the bright side, Jill and I got our photos taken for some street style blogs and what not. Check it out! Elle Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment