"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Monday

Oh the wind will take me home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Home for Thanksgiving for the first time in 4 years. It's nice to sit with my family by the fire, and to force my little brother to take blog photos of me in front of the house.

This particular outfit is entirely thrifted (apart from the Joe Fresh tights). The hat is suede from Danier, and the coat is my newest purchase from Vintage 1 on Ossington, a Giorgio Armani wool and cashmere work of art. I removed the shoulder pads, because frankly, I think my shoulders are big enough. I also considered adding an extra button to the teardrop neckline, but my mom and gramma think that I shouldn't mess with Armani's design. In my mother's words "you think you can design a better coat than Armani? Ha!"... she's probably right. I also love my new coco brown nail polish, makes me want chocolate.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

PS. The title of this post is from a Megan Bonnell song. She is my roommate, and a talented musician. Check her out here!

2 comments:

  1. you got the coat! ugh. so nice. good good call - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look Kendra! The hat just adds the finishing touch! Nancy W.

    ReplyDelete