"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Monday

What you’ve done echoes on and on

The best way to relax after a weekend of partying with friends and family and celebrating your very own 23rd birthday is to sit in bed with a heating pack and a cup of tea, listen to Hey Rosetta and blog about pretty clothes.

But first, while we are on the subject of my birth, we may as well take a moment to recognize the woman responsible for that birth. Since it was just mother's day. (Btw my mom says I was the best Mother's day present she ever got :) ain't that sweet? )


Photobucket
This is my mother, Linda Lee Wolfe (she kept her maiden name like the strong, forward thinking, independent-minded woman she is!) We look a lot alike. I'm just going to boast about my mom a little bit more.. Go mom! She's awesome. She used to do the advertising for the Eaton's Centre and she worked with a lot of great fashion in her day. She takes most of the pictures of myself that I put on this blog (thanks mom!) But when she is not around I can usually convince other members of my family to perform this task.

My father, for instance, took the following photos a few weeks ago. My dad also rocks.

Photobucket
This outfit encompases a lot of the things that I love. Oxfords, striped socks, layering, cuffed jeans, and most importantly military mixed with floral... which reminds me of this...


Flower vs. Gun
... only slightly less depressing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirt: 69 Vintage, Vest: Mom's closet (!!!), Body Suit: American Apparel, Jeans: Nudie, Socks: Zellers, Shoes: Thrifted, Sunnies: American Eagle, Attitude: I got it from my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment