"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Sunday

Don't you want me to wake up

I am finally getting around to posting these pictures that I took at the photo shoot I helped out on months ago (yea I'm still talking about that one photo shoot I helped with...)

Photobucket
The backdrop. That's a lot of burlap.

Photobucket
Matt putting up the burlap.

Photobucket
My favrourite part. Obviously.

Photobucket
The steamer that just didn't quite work. Dammit steamer, you had one job to do. One job!

Photobucket
Our alternative to the crappy steamer. We later found the actual ironing board.

Photobucket
Kayan fussing with Nicole's pants.

Photobucket
Nicole getting her hair did.

Photobucket
The little fashion minion trying to impersonate the model from behind the makeshift wall. Notice the height difference.

On another note, my friend Nathan was playing this album last night at his house. I always forget about this song, but whenever I hear it I remember how amazing it is. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment