"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday

Left standing in the wilderness downtown

This outfit was slightly inspired by a photo of model Jac wearing different shades of neutrals, which I posted a little while ago. Of course when I attempt it I end up looking slightly like a old-fashioned british boy (not for the first time I'm sure) and I'm totally fine with that. In fact I feel that the look of a old-fashioned british boy is totally hot... that may have come out wrong.

What I mean is I prefer a nice off white sock with loafers, to a strappy stiletto, and baggy high-waisted trousers to jeggings (do people find jeggins sexy?) To sum things up; this outfit may be shapeless and colourless, but I like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I decided to throw on an unstructured blazer mainly to add another layer of neutral in there, but also for warmth.

Photobucket
The denim jacket is what makes this outfit totally bad-ass.

Photobucket
And there you have it! Way hotter than stilettos and jeggings (and I'm not even being sarcastic. Jeggings are gross.)

2 comments:

  1. I love your little loafers! Adorable!

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://www.thechiccurve.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! One of my many successful thrift store purchases.

    ReplyDelete