"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

Tangled up in blue


Do you ever take pictures of yourself on photobooth just to see how your outfit looks?

....

Nah, me neither. That's why the following photos were taken by a professional photographer on a high quality SLR. That's just the way I roll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, I used photobooth. But I am NOT happy about.

Photobucket

Ok fine, I am slightly happy about it. But mostly I am happy because I have been searching for boyfriend jeans forever. You'd think they wouldn't be too hard to find because they are supposed to fit baggy and be moderately unflattering. But boy was it a challenge. And where did I find this pair you ask... from my boyfriend? No. From my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Love the title - one of my all time favorite songs. Also, loving the frequency at which you are now blogging. (and love the outfit too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline! You are the best, thanks for reading and commenting! That song is also one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete