"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Friday

You're a shining star, no matter who you are

Two more magazine spreads, Clémence Poésy for Marie Claire US February 2011, and Chantal le Fevre for Style Singapore January 2011. There is definitely a retro, 70's inspired look to the styling in these shoots. This is something I have been seeing a lot more of lately. Bright prints, hair parted down the centre, and even some good ol' bell-bottoms.

I am really liking a lot of these elements, although I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my skinny jeans and revert back to my 13 year old self, who wanted the widest bell-bottoms known to mankind. But lord knows I'm always up for a printed shirt and some high-waisted shorts... I can't wait for spring!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment