"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Monday

Keeping the winter at bay

Ah it's the last day of January, which means that we are that much closer to the end of winter. But until that glorious occasion arrives, I will just have to continue bundling myself up in layer upon layer of camel coloured attire. For a visual of what this might look like, please refer to the photos below taken from madame figaro greece.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is extremely appropriate that I found these photos today whilst browsing on LeFashion, because I just finished sewing a lovely suede camel skirt. Now I'm really on my way to morphing into an actual camel - Black Swan style, but maybe without the whole mental illness thing.

2 comments:

  1. Better yet: sew an actual camel, give it a heart and a brain - but not TOO big a brain, or it'll start to get funny ideas about who's boss - and ride it to work.
    Toronto needs more people like you, and more camels like your camels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Jimmy! I'm going to get started on that right away!

    ReplyDelete