"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

We like the same things and I like your style

I am quite liking this spread from Elle UK's February issue. Chanel Iman is looking beautiful as always.

Tangent... I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion show and saw her get her angel wings and she was so excited that she cried. How cute. It's a special day for any Victoria's Secret Angel, right ladies? Can't WAIT till I get my wings!

Anyway, Chanel is wearing pieces from Gucci, Ralph Lauren, D&G, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Chloe, Armani and other Spring 2011 collections. These are a few of the photos, if you want to see the rest check them out at Fashion Gone Rogue. I really love the soft flowy pieces, paired with the bright structured pieces.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to head straight to my local shopping mall and get me a bubble gum pink maxi skirt, and crisp white t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment