"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

She said, you're strange, but don't change

Another great collection from Milan fashion week. Marni F/W 2011... Also on a side note, I listened to Neil Young all day. Just one of those days... ok now on to Marni.

Photobucket
Leather on top of fur on top of sequins. Glad to see that texture layering will still be in full force next Fall.

Photobucket
Leather gloves. Of Course! Much better than the ratty wool ones that are featured in most of my NYFW pics....

Photobucket
(The gloves are the real reason we got street styled. )

Photobucket
Good coat. Really good coat.

Lots of colours transferring from summer to fall. Let's observe...

Photobucket
See? Colours.

Photobucket
Mmm watermelon.

Photobucket
Furry watermelon? I'll take it! (I had to google that term just to make sure it didn't mean something weird. It doesn't. Mostly just found pictures of animals eating watermelons, which entertained me for about 15 min.)

Photobucket
A few posts ago I mentioned that trendsetter clown and his fashionable collar. Well here it is in fur! With matching wrist warmers... the clown didn't think of that one!

Photobucket
Very business casual. If I could afford this, I would wear this to the office... also, I would need to find an office to go to.

Photobucket
Now that's just ridiculous. This is clearly a Spring outfit. I refuse to wear this in the Fall. Refuse.

Photobucket
This outfit is nice. But what's even nicer is Arizona Muse... but also the outfit. yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment