"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thursday

Tell me what's your favorite color

A few reasons why I love the Fendi Fall/Winter 2011 collection...

# 1. This beautiful pastel green colour.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now don't get me wrong I have always liked green. I liked green way before it was cool. I liked green before you even knew what green was. But the point is I have seen quite a bit of this particular shade of green lately, and I have to say I really like the direction that green is going in.

# 2. Lately I'm a big fan of Mary Janes.

Photobucket
Via The Sartorialist.

Look at those beauties! They are like MJs on ecstasy. That's just how I like my shoes; on drugs! (I don't entirely know what that means, but it feels right)

# 3. Colourful tights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used to have a pair of bright yellow tights, then one day I was pulling them up and I ripped about 2 million holes in them. But when I wore them (pre holes) I used to get a lot of weird looks and comments. I plan to buy another pair, and I will probably still get weird looks and comments but the difference is now I can weirdly look at those people back and say "Um haven't you heard of Fendi?" Yea... that'll show them!

And seriously the deep red ones are just wonderful.

# 3. The use of that "burlap sac" type wool

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok I'm sure it's a lot nicer than I burlap sac. Doesn't it look cozy?

# 4. Lot's of oversized coats.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is there anything better than a coat you could fit 5 people in? I would argue that there isn't. And that last one kind of reminds me of the classic The Bay coat. You know the one. If you don't know the one, here it is on Rachel Bilson (and if she's wearing it, you know it's cool.)

Photobucket

And those are the reason that I like Fendi... and apparently The Bay. I hope you liked it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment