"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday

The end has no end

Well folks, I've dragged this on about as long as I can. I think it's time for me to accept that I am not at NYFW anymore. BUT before I do, here is one last post with the rest of my street style photos. Please forgive the occasional out of focus one, sometimes I got a little nervous to actually ask people if I could take their picture. Instead I would hide behind pillars, snap a shot of them quickly and then run away. This is another perfectly acceptable and professional way to take street style photos.

Photobucket
Maybe it's just me, but if you look at her really closely, does it not look like neither of her feet are touching the ground? Fur vest, topknot and maxi-skirt aside, for me it's levitation that really makes an outfit stand out.

Photobucket
Great bags and great pants on both ladies. Honey on the right certainly knows how to rock clown pants... but not as good as this guy...

Photobucket
I found this gem at allaboutclowns.com, in the "Plus sized Costumes" section. Next to shopbob, this is probably my fav online shopping destination. And hey, that collar, that hat! This guy might be on to something.

Photobucket
Seriously guys, I called it. Orphan-chic is the look right now.

Photobucket
These ladies are so Sex and the City. I might just be saying that because there are 4 of them, and they are in New York. But seriously, second from the left all in black is sooo Charlotte.

Photobucket
These wedges are awesome. And fur shoulder pads? This takes things to a whole new level.

Photobucket
These girls were modeling jewelry, but it was their outfits that really caught my eye. Pretty, yet super comfy looking. Makes me want to swap my roots sweatpants for a long cotton skirt as my new loungewear (JK!! I love my sweatpants. They are the second level of ultimate comfort. The first level? No pants at all. I digress.)

Photobucket
Saw the girl on the left a couple of times. She must be a fashion blogger a) because she is supa stylish, and b) because, like myself, she was awkwardly lingering around with a camera. See further down for another pic I took of her outside Rage and Bone.

Photobucket
Snapped this pic of some girl from the show "The City", I think. The rest of her was pretty cute too, but those shoes... they're glorious.

Photobucket
These girls were so cute! I think they were a lot like me and Jill; hanging around, just trying to get a feel for the whole experience. And they told me they had just bought these vintage outfits that day (which I respect!) I want to get me a full fringed dress... I won't rest until I get one!

Photobucket
The skirt! It looks Missoni... is it Missoni?

Photobucket
Fur was a big hit this fall/winter season. Surprisingly, out of all the people wearing fur at NYFW, I didn't see anyone with red paint splattered on them (I don't think that actually happens as much as people like to believe it does). I like this photo because it reminds me of Goldy Locks and the 3 (hipster) bears. Papa bear up front (with little bears on his feet?), mama in the middle (looking fly), and in the back is the (gigantic) baby bear. Where's Goldy Locks? Baby bear ate her.

Photobucket
Here she is again! You can't learn style like this. It's just natural.

Photobucket
The Mulberry Alexa. I would give up all other bags for this bag. I would give up my family for this bag. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!

Photobucket
Ahh the all-in-one sleeping bag skirt. I have one, but have yet to use it for anything other than camping... it's quite warm!

Photobucket
"I like a girl with a short cape and a loooooooooooooooooong jacket" (See what I did there? I changed the lyrics of a well-known song to express my taste and the theme of this photo. Aren't I clever? Aren't you glad I spelled it out for you even though you probably already got it?)

Photobucket
Well hi there Frodo. Glad you are putting those hairy feet into some visually pleasing footwear. I joke, but this outfit is seriously amazing, especially for a hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment