"People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." -- Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday

I thought I saw your face today

Some of my top street style sightings at NYFW. All my own pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Obviously I almost died when Frida Gustavsson strolled out of the Lincoln Center and walked right past me. I mustered up the courage to ask her for a photo and she agreed. She stood out from the rest of the models as the most statuesque. Sigh. She is definitely my woman crush, or rather girl crush seeing as she is only like 17 (is that weird?). Anyway, both her and Jac were looking gorgeous after the Carolina Herrera show.

Photobucket
I spoke to blogger Hanneli Mustaparta while lingering outside of the Rag and Bone show. I saw her around a couple of times during my stay in NY and let me just say this girl has amazing style. And she was lovely to chat with!

Photobucket
Alexa Chung... obviously.

Photobucket
I got the chance to talk to Man Repeller Leandra Medine outside of Rag and Bone as well. She was wearing a stunning Rag and Bone skirt that I had noticed earlier from across the street.

2 comments: